The Picture Frame


I promise that from this day forward, I will cherish all of our moments together. Our time spent together is a memory I will place in my mind and I will replay them when I am alone. I am the frame that holds you, a beautiful picture, and will keep it as a remembrance of our love. It will serve as my promise to keep you safe, to protect, and to love you until the day of my death.

 

Do not think for a moment that death will keep us apart. When I leave, I plan on taking this picture frame of you and I with me where I will spend hours to think of our time spent together on earth as I wait for you to join me. My body will be given to earth, but my heart will be yours forever. You have the most important part of me and there isn’t a doubt from the beginning that it would remain yours forever.

 

Don’t be afraid, believe in me, believe in us, that we will share an eternity of love, of life, and of promises never to be broken. You and I are bonded together by the gift of love and nothing in this world can take me away from you. You’re the air I breathe, the being of my existence, and the core of my balance. Fate brought us together and I will do my part on staying with you forever.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

50 Shades Darker

Kuab Muaj Tsuas 2 Review

Txoj Kev Mus Ua Nyab