It's a new year

It's a new year! Happy 2014! I hope that you all had a wonderful new year. I had a great new year with friends and families. The new year here has officially begun and it's so darn cold! Yesterday and today school was cancelled due to the -20 below temperatures. And you know what? In Alaska, it's not even below! Isn't that crazy? I'm so ready for the winter months to be over and we've got yet another three to four months to go. :/

I've finished Distant Hope and all the chapters are posted up here for your reading. Anna and Jedidiah have been two long lovers in a lot of my stories. I've been using their names for so long now that each time I think of a story, their names pop and I'm already on it. If you're wondering, I do know two very special people who are called Anna and Jedidiah. ;)

I'm starting a new story called Stolen Moments, which I have posted up to chapter 6. I'm working on the rest and will post up later. I'm having so much fun and there are times where I forget that I am a stay at home mother with four kids and a husband, lol, but that's how crazy my mind works. It doesn't help that I am listening to country ballads.

Stay warm and good reading!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

50 Shades Darker

Kuab Muaj Tsuas 2 Review

Txoj Kev Mus Ua Nyab