Losing Light

The bitterness won’t let me live. The dreary feeling of loneliness runs through my veins and feeds my heart toxic memories. It gives me an empty longing to hold on. I’m at a complete loss, but I find no way out. I ache to find a way to freedom.
            While others are filled with love and hope, I know only of torture and violence. It’s a brutal exposure to a life of pain. I have no strength left to fight this battle. I have not seen victory since he took a hold of my life. Slowly, I’m seeping out life in this little heart of mine.
            It’s a mysterious ride to death as I pass these gallows of ghastly ghouls. Their faces frozen in time with their mouths open in a trapped message of terror. The road down to hell is full of these toxic spirits, reaching out to grab me. They want to hold onto me. They’re looking for fresh blood. They want me.
            I’m a complete mess and I yearn to join these lost souls. I want to invite myself to death and mark myself with a scarlet letter. It’s my only escape to freedom. These cards I’ve been dealt has no ace and all I have is a mixed number against a king of poison. He’ll kill me with his stare and sword.
            Fear used to be instilled inside me and this song that he’s playing for me to dance to never stops. I’m spinning around and around while my feet bleed endlessly. I’m hit with no escape and these notes are turning sour as I turn again and again. I’m driven to insanity, pushed to the depths of hell, and faced with a demon with a face of an angel.

            My palm is open, searching for freedom, for help. My voice has been silenced by the tugging of the strings attached to my neck, making me turn and sit, as he wishes his puppet to act. The world is a stage and I’m just a player. The act is beginning to fade and light is losing. I’m losing light. I’m losing light. Yet he still holds the strings that control me. Will he ever let me free? I’m losing light.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

50 Shades Darker

Kuab Muaj Tsuas 2 Review

Txoj Kev Mus Ua Nyab