Half Year Mark

Can you believe July is almost over? It feels like 2016 just began and now we're facing the other half of the year already. It flew right by me. I almost didn't even think I blinked. Did you? Time doesn't stop for anyone. It flies right by and if you don't hold on, you lose your ticket to ride the train. 

Tuag Los Tseg has been going well. We're so thankful and grateful for all the support we've gotten so far. Each time I hear from a fan, it makes me smile and it reminds me why I do what I do. It gives me such warmth and comfort knowing that I made a difference in someone's life. 

Houa Production is having their annual school supply giveaway on Sunday August 28th at Hmongtown Market in St. Paul, MN from 2-5PM. Children must be present to receive the free bags of supplies and all supplies are first come first serve. We have special guests Miss Hmong International Paj Tshiab Vang, Ms. Diversity Sue Yang, and Senator Foung Hawj. Please bring your children to join us! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

50 Shades Darker

Kuab Muaj Tsuas 2 Review

Majurat See Nam Pueng