Sweetest Escape



The cold feeling of the metal wrapped around my finger is like an anchor that is weighing me down. I’m slowly drowning and there’s no escape. Your lies have devoured my soul and I’m left lifeless with an empty shell as my body. I’ve traveled the world like a ghost. I’ve been fed hate on a dying promise that has filled my belly. I wake to the darkness of a world that has completely and utterly shut me down. I’m not capable of moving for I’ve been tie down to you with chains around my feet, left bloodied and scorching my flesh.
            Each breath I exhale out, I die a little. My heart is no longer thumping with life, but with a poison of violent torture that beats inside my veins. You’ve driven me mad with your accusations and I’m bleeding out my soul day by day. I see no ending to this dark ride and I fear my time will slowly perish as I travel this perilous journey. I will meet my demise at the hands of you.

             I’m muted. My tongue has been ripped out. The ringing in my ears has faded out and has succumbed to a faint buzzing. The burden on my back is heavy. The weight drowns me and I see no light. The weight of your hurt swallows me up and eats all of my flesh, daily, asking for more when you’ve already drained me to the point of death. Your every blow sends the world flying in a dirty haze just like the dishes that stack up in the sink. They reek of disgust. They carry a distinguish smell of death that reaches out to me with its bony fingers. Death has invited me too many times to count. I’m finally going to take the offer. It’ll be the sweetest escape ever. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

50 Shades Darker

Kuab Muaj Tsuas 2 Review

Txoj Kev Mus Ua Nyab