Goregous




            Let’s talk body. Let’s be real. I’m a thick woman. I’m a real woman. I’m a woman with curves and booty. I wear a size 10. I am not skinny. I am not fat. I am happy. Leave me alone.
            Did you read and understand that? If you didn’t, read it again. My body is mine to accept and love. I love who I am and I am happy with what I see. I love my curves and I love my thighs that jiggle as I walk. I love who I am.
            We grow up in a world where being skinny is plastered all over social media that it is the way you should be. I know many people who have lost weight and then suddenly lost themselves in the process. It’s sad, really, to see this happen. Lose weight for the right reason. Don’t lose weight to belong. Lose weight for you not for another.
            Love who you are and accept yourself. Don’t let someone’s idea of perfection label you and drag you into depression. Be aware of what you say when you are around others. Be aware of what you do when you are in the presence of a crowd. Understand and know that everyone comes in different shapes and sizes. Learn to accept it and move on. If you can’t, stick in your own world and don’t venture out to point out what you think is everyone’s flaws. Chances are, you’re pointing out your own for your own ears.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

50 Shades Darker

Kuab Muaj Tsuas 2 Review

Txoj Kev Mus Ua Nyab