1,000 Miles Aaprt



        It’s been a month now that my husband started his new job in Wichita, Kansas. Yes, Kansas, 9 hours away from where I am. It was a very long and hard decision between us both and in the end, it was for the best. Sometimes an opportunity comes that doesn’t wait long for you to jump on board. If you can’t decide, it disappears and you’ll always wonder “what if.”
        Even though we had a life here in Minnesota, the south was calling our name and the simple life was begging us to return. The big city here was full of fun, friends and party that had us out and about most times. And the simple life of family time was telling us that it was time to return to our roots. So without a moment’s pause, we hopped on the train.
        Even though he’s there and I’m here with the kids, it feels as if we are both together. When he left, he took a part of me and he left a piece of him here. Every night, we call each other and we talk and talk until one of us falls asleep. Hearing his voice on the phone reminds me of when we used to date and couldn’t wait to see each other. Our marriage has never been a rough one, it’s always been full of love and warmth. For the first time in our 23 years of marriage, the distance has proved to me that nothing can stop two loving hearts. The only thing that can stop it is if you choose to stop it yourself. Love can be found in any way you put your action and thoughts to.
        To my husband, I know you’re doing your hardest to bring us back together as a family. I love and appreciate you for everything you do. No one understands our story and as we continue to write our book of life, know that I hold your hand as we travel to the end of the universe. I don’t know what I did to earn your love but I am glad that I have you in my life. You are my everything and the father of my children. You’re my one and true love.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

50 Shades Darker

Kuab Muaj Tsuas 2 Review

Txoj Kev Mus Ua Nyab