Love Me




Every single morning when I wake, I find it amazing that you are next to me. You have taken my name and you have kissed my lips to promise me that you will be mine until the end of time. My thoughts are so loud, full of words that I cannot put together to say to you. Yet, when I look at you, I find I don't need to say anything at all. You are the perfect solution to all my worries. Your heart is mine and my soul is yours. Together, our hands are entwined to face this journey together.

People fall in love every day. And it's a part of a journey we walk through, but I know for now that you were sent to save me in more ways than I know how. You have kissed the breath of life into me and have given me the gift of tomorrow. I can't imagine my life without you because with you in my world, everything is perfect. I am now complete.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

50 Shades Darker

Kuab Muaj Tsuas 2 Review

Txoj Kev Mus Ua Nyab