I'm Happier



What is being happy to you? As children growing up, we always think that we will never grow old and everything will always be the same. That was our happy. Being able to play as much as we can without care. That was our happy.

Then we became adults. Ah, the reality check that playing all day long doesn't do it anymore. We have responsibilities and we must work for certain things. Then we find out about jobs and that we can get paid. We buy new things. That was our happy.

Today, with the busy life we all live in, what is your happy. What is your recipe for happy? Is it a loving partner? A good job? An accomplished resume? A lot of people think that in order to be happy, you must have a lot. Quick question: What is more if you are not happy? That's the question you should be asking. Honestly.

Here's my happy: I'm happy to wake up and find I have another day to live. Having lost both parents and watching them perish before me, I am HAPPY to LIVE another day. I am HAPPY to breathe another hour. I'm HAPPY to open my eyes and see that I can still see. I'm HAPPY to WAKE UP and find I can still use my hands and feet. I'm HAPPY to FEEL. I'm HAPPY to LOVE. I'm HAPPY to LAUGH. So many things for me to be HAPPY about lies in LIVING. I'm ALIVE and that is what is HAPPY is to me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

50 Shades Darker

Kuab Muaj Tsuas 2 Review

Txoj Kev Mus Ua Nyab