My Father's Spiritual Release




This weekend is going to be the spiritual release for my father. He died in February of this year and since then my life has taken a toll on the dark side. Living in a world where your parents no longer exist is a tearful way to live. Sometimes I wake and wonder if this is all really happening. And then it hits me and I am once again in pain.

Dad, I miss you and Mom so much. I wish, I wish so many things. I wish I could have been able to take away your pain. I wish I had been able to do more. And in the end, I just wish I had more time with you both. I know it will never happen. But inside of me, I still wish.

Wherever you are, I hope you have found Mom and is in peace. Know, I love you, more than anything in this world. You and Mom are the better part of me. Thank you. We will meet again.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

50 Shades Darker

Kuab Muaj Tsuas 2 Review

Txoj Kev Mus Ua Nyab