Tomorrow is the Big Day




Wow...a year ago, I never thought I'd be here in this situation. I wasn't sure I'd ever be in this situation in my life. And now, just 24 hours away, is the biggest moment of my entire life. I will be seeing my name on the big screen. Do you know, I am chewing on nails right now, feeling numb, and out of breath. Seriously. I am so excited. My biggest dream of seeing my work in theater is almost here!

I have such an amazing team that helped brought me here. I am so lucky that I was chosen to be a part of this project. It is now here within my reach and I am just on edge. The shoes, the outfit, the makeup, the hair...all of it is set for tomorrow. Can I put my nerves at rest? Probably not, but I am too happy to care now. 

Come see us tomorrow and  Wednesday night, 7PM at AMC Theaters at the Rosedale Shopping Mall. Tickets are $13. See you there!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

50 Shades Darker

Kuab Muaj Tsuas 2 Review

Txoj Kev Mus Ua Nyab