Premier of Dua Rhe Ib Nplooj Siab






What an amazing night! It was a full house both Tuesday and Wednesday night when we premiered our film at AMC theaters. It was jammed packed with fans and families who came to support us. I would be lying if I said I wasn't nervous. On the way to the theater, my nerves were shot to the roof. In the past, it was going to see someone else's film, but this time, it was because I had a part in it. I was literally on edge and I just wanted to scream at the top of my lungs.

The moment the screen came on and I saw my name, I almost passed out. For years, as a little girl, I had dreamt of one day seeing my name on the big screen. The feeling is indescribable. I felt numb, I felt alive, I felt butterflies, and I felt tears. It was the most priceless gift ever. 

Thank you to everyone who came and supported us. It was a successful event. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

50 Shades Darker

Kuab Muaj Tsuas 2 Review

Majurat See Nam Pueng