Morning Prayers, Evening Calm

 



Morning is a time where your body is beginning to wake, to jolt with energy as the sun comes through the blinds, allowing the rays of the sun to kiss your body. For some, morning is a time to reflect, to open up their hearts and minds, to allow peace to penetrate their bodies. The smell of infant fragrance lying beside them to remind them of innocence. The warm blankets of a night spent together wrapped together like vine. Morning is a time where your mind is beginning to form thoughts of what to do for the day and how to accomplish it. 

I love mornings. 

But what I love most are morning prayers. Have you ever said a morning prayer? Perhaps you might recognize it if I were to flip the vocabulary and say meditation? Those are the best things to do to begin your days right. To be healthy in mind, body and soul as you piece together your mind with your beating heart to begin anew. 

I love mornings.

But what I love most are morning reflections of yesterday's lesson. Have you ever sat quietly and thought about what you did the day before? In the quiet of the morning, with your heart beating against your rib cage, clear your mind and allow the energy to flow through your veins. Listen. Learn. Weep. Reflect. Rejoice. Live. 

Evenings are my calm. 

When the sun begins to set and the day's work comes to standstill, it is time to reflect on what you did. Did you get anything done? Maybe not. I am one to sometimes be quite harsh on myself but I have learned that as a person, I am not perfect. I can't expect me to accomplish everything in a day's work. Let it go. Breathe. And applaud yourself for what you did do. 

Evenings are my calm.

I find myself in a peaceful moment as I let the day sweep over me and remind me that I've lived yet another day. I have breathed in yet another moment where my mind can capture every single laughter, word or glance tossed my way. Surround myself with nothing but the most imperfect life of what if's and oops. That's the beauty of life. Learn from your oops. 

Have you ever tried meditating? In the morning? In the evening? 

No...well you should.

Yes...keep it going. 

Try mine. Read this and see how you feel. Then record it and play it as you close your eyes and let the sound of your own breath cleanse your darkness away. 

Hnub no zoo li zoj, zoo li zeej, lub ntiaj teb nim tig ib zaug rov los txog caij sawv los khws noj khws haus. Kuv lub siab qhib zeej mus txhais tos kev zoo, kev dawb, kev huv. Txhua yam kev quaj kev nyiav kev ntshai, kuv muab tso tseg tag yam tsis khuv xim. Kuv yuav los txhais kuv tus kheej yam tsis thuam ib qhov, yuav los hlub los ntseeg tias kuv ua tau. Hnub dawb hnub huv no, kuv yuav los pib dua tshiab. Yuav los tig ntsej tig muag los nrhiav kom tau kuv txoj kev vam meej, txoj kev zoo, txoj kev peev xwm los ua ib tug neeg kom tsheej haj. Kuv yuav tsis ntshai kev tsaus ntuj, kuv yuav tsis ntshai kev tsis muaj neeg txhawb kuv, kuv yuav tsis ntshai txoj kev ntsiag to. Kuv yuav rub kuv lub siab kom tiaj kom tu los paub kuv tus kheej, los txhais kuv tus kheej, los hlub kuv tus kheej. Kuv yuav qhib kuv lub siab los kawm yam kuv tsis paub nrog kev zoo. Kuv yuav los siv lub siab mus hlub luag ua ntej kuv siv qhov muag mus thuam luag. Kuv cog lus pib txhua hnub nrog kev cog lus tias nag hmo kuv caum tsis tau lawm. Kuv yuav pib nrog kev dawb kev huv. 

Today is a day of greatness, of wellness, the world has turned to a time where it is time to wake to reach dreams. My heart will open to receive greatness, peace and calm. All the pain, tears and fear, I will let go without regret. I will accept myself fully without judgement, to love and to believe that I can. I will start over on this new day. I will use this day to find and learn the good, the courage to become a greater good.  I will not be afraid of the dark. I will not be afraid if I have no supporters. I will not be afraid of silence. I will believe in my heart to know myself, to accept who I am, and to love myself. I will open my heart to accept knowledge to help me gain. I will use my heart to love instead of my eyes to judge others. I will wake each day with a promise that yesterday is out of my reach. Each day I will begin with hope.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

50 Shades Darker

Kuab Muaj Tsuas 2 Review

Txoj Kev Mus Ua Nyab