Prayer of Hope





I offer my hand in prayer for you in the dark time of your life
I know that right now your heart is being torn as if being cut by a knife
The world may lay at your feet in all that is great
But what no one knows is that the hurt is something you did not create

I offer my hand in prayer for you in the whispers of the night
I hope that it will lift your spirit and take it all away with flight
Your tears that fall is one that cannot be erased in time
But know that it will get better as the clock chimes

I offer my hand in prayer for you from all of my heart
I want you to know that life can still be a piece of colorful art
You can smile and laugh when you feel you may break
A smile can take away all of the world's hate

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

50 Shades Darker

Kuab Muaj Tsuas 2 Review

Txoj Kev Mus Ua Nyab