When You Were Inside


When you were inside my womb, you heard my voice speaking to you. You felt my heart beat. You were tied to me through one single cord.
When you were born, I held you in my arms and thought how precious you were. Your tiny hands and feet that kicked me were now in my hands. You were tied to me through your first cry.
When you first stepped through the doors of school, my heart broke that you were growing. You looked back and waved bye. I teared down and felt as if the world would end. You were tied to me through our laced hands.
When you graduated high school, I knew you would change the world. You were so keen on being the best. You were a miracle to the world. You were tied to me through your smile.
When you got married, I was so happy you found love. It was your day to shine. Your moment of forever with your partner. You were tied to me through something old, new, and borrowed.
When I got weak, you were frightened. But you need not be. You will be more than you dream. You were tied to me through your love.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

50 Shades Darker

Kuab Muaj Tsuas 2 Review

Txoj Kev Mus Ua Nyab