Thank You



Thank you for teaching me not to become someone like you. Your selfishness has brought to me an awareness of what not to do. You only go as far as your facade can take you.
Thank you for teaching me that it's easier than I thought to let you go. Your dishonesty has proven to me that I have meant nothing to you in the past. I shouldn't have to lower myself to be loved.
Thank you for showing me that life is better without you. I can be free of your hurt if I so choose. I don't have to endure anything you hand over to me. I matter more than you think.
Thank you for allowing me to know that I have strength to fight these battles. I forgot for a moment there who I was. But s/he surfaced without wait and showed me the way to justice.
Thank you for showing the world your true self. By finally revealing who you are, everyone will learn that to accept you for what you truly are. Some will love you, some will turn from you, and some will learn from you.
Thank you for showing me I am a warrior. I can fight my battles and see victory to the end. I can conqueror all I seek out to with my mighty strength and heart.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

50 Shades Darker

Kuab Muaj Tsuas 2 Review

Majurat See Nam Pueng