As of Late

   I’ve been MIA due to delivering our daughter and I apologize for that. But I’m back on track and have been writing my steamy novel, Mist & Fog, which I have been posting up on my blog. If you haven’t had a chance to read it yet, six chapters are up for your enjoyment. Please do drop me a note and let me know what you think. I love to hear from you and would love to know your thoughts. Mist & Fog has taken quite an interesting turn in events and has left me typing faster than ever (yet it seems it’s not fast enough) and I’m finding myself falling in love deeper and deeper with Broderick. He’s a gentleman with a touch of raw sensuality that makes us ladies tingle in (uh-um) places. Let’s leave it that, ladies. =)

 

            For those of you who have been reading my Anna and Jedidiah stories, these two names are inspired by true people. I used these two names and have been having going crazy with my mind on how I wanted to use them into my stories. If you would like me to use you and your spouse/significant other’s name in a story, please let me know and I’ll spin up a story for you to read. I love creating stories and it’s part of my passion as a writer and I enjoy every single moment of it.

 

            Thank you for supporting me and reading my blog. If you like my blog, please drop by the links provided below to check out my two published books. As always, thanks and have a blessed day. This link is the link to my blog: http://getintohouasmind.blogspot.com/ 
These two links are to my published books to purchase: http://www.dorrancebookstore.com/tomorrowtagkis.html http://www.dorrancebookstore.com/eclipseofheart.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

50 Shades Darker

Kuab Muaj Tsuas 2 Review

Txoj Kev Mus Ua Nyab