Summer Stories

Wow! Can you believe it's August already? Where has the time gone? Obviously, we can't stop it. Summer is marching by fast. My time has been slipping by so fast because I'm so busy. I'm working almost 10 to 12 hours on set each time and it's been crazy at home with five kids. I find myself running on four hours of sleep at night, but I feel energetic? Is this  normal? I'm not sure. I'm still waiting for the crash and burn and it's not happened yet. 

This year, we shot our two biggest scenes; the war scene and the emotionally challenging scene. Now we're heading toward softer shore with a less dramatic feel. But I think we're going to feel the tension with these scenes because I have been itching to film it for a while now. I'm so happy that we're moving along and getting things done. The team is incredible and I'm so blessed to have them on this project. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

50 Shades Darker

Kuab Muaj Tsuas 2 Review

Txoj Kev Mus Ua Nyab