Our Journey Thus Far





In October, it will be one year since production began. Since then, we've bled and sweat together to make this project. I sit at home when I am back from set and I wonder to myself how it is that I was able to have such astounding people in my life. The cast and crew has taught me so much as a director and as a person. I'm able to find peace with my writing and I am at a place in my life where I am filled with content and pride. I take a look at the people who work with me and all I see are beautiful, bright, and talented people who will take the cinema world into a place where it will be rise. Working with every one of them has given me a chance to open up my eyes and door to a place where new found joy has begun. When I arrive on set, everyone is always ready and prepared to take on the day. At the end of the day, when shooting has wrapped, no matter how long of hours we've spent together, or how much retake I've asked to do, everyone still applauds and smiles. This is how I know that I've got a great team.

Please support and follow us as we continue this journey.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

50 Shades Darker

Kuab Muaj Tsuas 2 Review

Txoj Kev Mus Ua Nyab