Getting Ready For The Weekend

This weekend, we will be working with 360 Unleashed stunt team on the tunnel fight scene. This scene is an epic part of the film because it ties everything together in the film. This will be the scene that tests Kub Ci's durability, his strength, and how far he will go to save the one he loves. I'm not going to lie, this has been a scene that had my heart expanding as I wrote it. It means so much to me because everything in life comes to a point where you must choose, whether to be good or bad, a hero or a villain, and here, in this scene, it will reveal everything to our audience.

I'm very honored that 360 Unleashed has been kind enough to offer to help design this fight scene. With limited experience from my end, I don't think it will be as expertly put together if I had done it alone. I have enjoyed this journey so much and I have learned so much. Despite many non supporters, I still know that I will survive this journey and make it forward. I don't mind the non supporters because I know that I will find the strength somehow to keep pushing forward.

Let's get kicking! I'm ready for some action. Who knows, I may turn into an action film director instead of a drama. I love the thrill of a fight scene. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApcKFdzmwJw

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

50 Shades Darker

Kuab Muaj Tsuas 2 Review

Txoj Kev Mus Ua Nyab