Tunnel Fight Scene



On Sunday, we all gathered at Bruce Ventro Trail park in St. Paul and shot one of our biggest fight scenes. Our stunt team, 360 Unleashed, helped coordinate the fight scene for us. Our special guest star, Yengtha Her, came to support us as we spent a day outside. Our hero, Txos Lauj, experienced firsthand the rough beating from about 8 mafia men who prevented him from achieving his one goal: Getting out of the tunnel alive.

I have to say, it was an incredible experience for me. The team was amazing and everyone worked together harmoniously to get the job done. The camermen were great in all their work and offered great advice when needed. It was fun to watch the fight scene in my head unfold before my eyes. I'll admit, shooting the fight scene was a lot more challenging than I thought. When a kick was done correctly during rehearsal, cameras weren't rolling. But the end results were perfect and I am so proud of my entire cast and crew. It has given me a new outlook on film. Perhaps action films are something I'm leaning towards. Why? The adrenaline rush I feel when seeing it happen just makes me so eager to watch it. Not to mention, if you have a strong story, it's going to be epic.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

50 Shades Darker

Kuab Muaj Tsuas 2 Review

Txoj Kev Mus Ua Nyab