Who doesn't love the 80's?

Ok...so I'm supposed to be writing, but I found myself on YouTube listening to the best of the 80's love songs and I'm in memory land. How many of you are fans of Air Supply, Bonnie Tyler, The Police, Europe, and all the greatest bands in the 80's? Man, if you didn't grow up during the 80's era, you really didn't know music. I'm such a huge fan of music. Of course, it did help that my entire family are musicians.

I grew up with the sounds of the drums, the guitar, and the echo of the microphone. My brothers jammed on weekends to oldies classics from my traditional cultural and I was always on VH1 watching music videos. Those were the days and I still find myself lost in time.

So I thought I'd share with you my favorite link. Enjoy!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kA0pkemJxMc

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

50 Shades Darker

Kuab Muaj Tsuas 2 Review

Txoj Kev Mus Ua Nyab