April Showers

Hello world. How have you been? I have been experiencing a lot of GOOD weather! Do you see the capitalization in the word "good?" That's how good the weather has actually been. I've been stuck in winter's wrath for far too long. I've had to suffer wearing thick winter coats, scarves (well, I love scares, so not complaining there), abusive winds, and random snow falls that has given me  another reason to work out while shoveling! But overall, I am done with winter! I am finally glad to see my grass and I am finally glad to feel the wind fly between my toes.

This year, I am so busy. I just realized how busy I will actually be when I sat down and thought about all the events going on. Let me show you how busy I will actually be laying down my events for you to physically see:

1. Vang Women's Retreat in one week! Yes, it's time to hang out with my lovely Vang sisters from another mother. I can't wait for this getaway and I'm dying to learn new things with all of them. A trip to Emily, all women, music, and no kids and husband? LOL...SIGN ME UP!

2. Lor Family Retreat in 3 weeks! First and not the last one! I am super excited to share this retreat with my Lor family, especially getting my parents out to a new place. I have so much planned and I'm beyond thrilled!

3. Release of my film, "Dua Rhe Ib Nplooj Siab," in July. Wow! It took us a year for us to finish it, but we are so ready to show the world what we've been working on. I'm super excited to show you guys what I've been doing for the past year.

4. Release of my two  projects, "The Sound of Qeej," and "Prisoner of the Untamed." Date is not yet released, but it will be sometime this year. My work, my pride, my joy, and my dream!

5. My sister's wedding in August. Not only am I helping to coordinate it, but I'm also one of the bridesmaids.

5 EVENTS THAT I CANNOT WAIT FOR! Aside from my four kids and husband, I will need to do the following:

1. Exercise

2. Learn some new cooking dishes

3. Continue to manage my Thai Lakorn Lover group on Facebook.

4. And be SUPER WOMAN!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

50 Shades Darker

Kuab Muaj Tsuas 2 Review

Txoj Kev Mus Ua Nyab