Yesterday's Memories





A year and 3 months ago, I lost my mother to lung cancer. At 3:07 AM, I watched as my mother took her last breath. I didn't know if I could survive going through it again. I still had my father, who was my world, to give light to me. Then on Sunday, February 25th, at 8:10 PM, I and along with my siblings, watched as my father took his last breath. In one instant, I was back to square one where I fought to not go crazy. I remember my chest constricted and all I wanted to do was just fall and weep until I had no more strength. I did just that, weep until I felt my limbs give in. The pain of losing my father was just too much and I felt the light that was shining disappear. Where will I be if I was to face this world alone? Both parents gone within a year of each other.


Kuv txiv thiab kuv niam, cas ib pliag xwb, peb cia li ua ntsuag tag nrho tsis muaj niam tsis muaj txiv los hu. Yuav muab neb nco mus txog hnub twg? Neb tus ntsuj duab yuav nyob hauv siab tsis ploj. Kua muag niaj hnub poob vim mus pom tej txiv neb nyiam noj los ntshe yuav quaj ib pluag. Mus txog tej chaw coj neb mus los ntshe yuav los nyiav ib suab. Kuv niam kuv txiv, tsis xav ua ntsuag li os. Cas txoj hmoo tsis zoo es yuav tsis muaj neb los nrog peb nyob. Kheev lam kuv sau dua neb txoj kev ua neej ces ntshe kuv yuav sau dua tshiab kom neb tsis txhob muaj mob. Kuv hlub neb os kuv niam thiab kuv txiv aws.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

50 Shades Darker

Kuab Muaj Tsuas 2 Review

Txoj Kev Mus Ua Nyab