Where Do I Begin?

Where do I begin to tell you how scared I am? How do I choose the right words to really describe to you how I feel? This moment that I am in is like walking on thin ice. I'm not sure when it will crack and if I will survive. The hardest thing right now is trying to stay strong when all I want to do is break apart. When a loved one falls ill, all you can think of is how to remain strong when crying is all you want to do.


My father has been ill for the past few weeks and as the hours come to days, the hardest question we all ask has been answered. And while we all hold hands to try to stay strong, our hearts may break yet again into the new year of 2018. Reality of this horror is too much of a replay of losing my mother. And it's only been a year ago that this has left us all in tears. The world can be cruel and can be unjust. Today, this moment, it is both brutally and it has left us trying to find a sense of peace when none exists.


I just want to say thank you to those who reached out to me personally and gave me a small hope of comfort. You never know how uplifting your messages have been to me. I appreciate everything and I am so thankful for your message of comfort. Please continue to keep my father in your prayers and I am still hoping for a miracle.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

50 Shades Darker

Kuab Muaj Tsuas 2 Review

Txoj Kev Mus Ua Nyab