In a nutshell

March is almost gone and April is approaching. Can you believe in two more months, it'll be halfway through 2017? Didn't it seem like we just celebrated new years? I sure felt like it was. This year is another year growing older for me and the first birthday and mother's day where I face without my mother. But I've come to learn that she's always with me if I truly believe she is. So in another word, it'll be the first birthday and mother's day where I will spend it with her spiritually. I know she's here...in her own way.

Houa Production is kicking off strong this year. We are halfway through filming our second feature length film and just released our first short film titled Ob Txiv Tub, which got major hits and raves. I'm super excited and I can't wait to see what else is in store.

On another note, did I mention that I started dancing again? Yeah! After a 20 year absence from the dance floor, our line dance team is burning the floor. It started as a small group wanting to exercise and just have fun and then we got sort of famous haha and we just ended up performing in front of an audience one after another. It was wonderful being able to hear applause once again after a performance.

I'm trying to piece things together. It's working out slowly and sometimes I have to unglue things and try to refit the pieces, but it's working out okay. Life is never easy, but with a little work and smile, it can be worth it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

50 Shades Darker

Kuab Muaj Tsuas 2 Review

Txoj Kev Mus Ua Nyab