Page Turner



It's the end of March. This time last year, I was pregnant with my fifth child and filming every single weekend. I was working from 5 in the morning until 9 at night. I wondered to myself if I would ever reach the end. There were times where I was crying to myself because the journey was more hurtful than I expected. I faced a lot of struggles and I faced a lot of people who turned me away because suddenly I became what they couldn't be. And as much as I tried to ignore, it still burned. But I learned that forgiving them was the only way to  move forward. And swallowing down all the sting and the pain, I forgave them and moved on. And today I'm facing the light of the tunnel. The project is almost done. It's so close to being done that I'm on the edge of my seat. If you ask me if I've seen it, the answer is YES. I've sat down and I've watched the film. There were times on set when I would try to hide the tears that threatened to spill while filming. The actors truly did bring out everything I had pictured. They did their very best in becoming more than actors. They're making a memory live again. And I couldn't be more proud of their work.

For so long, I had been wondering if I would ever get a  chance to stand in front of a crowd and present a piece of work that meant more than the world to me. When I got my books published, it was the most amazing feeling when strangers would comment on how the words I written on the pages made them cry. Now, as we are wrapping up film, and getting ready to showcase it on screen, I can't wait to see the magic unfold before you. I want you all to understand that this story, Tuag Los Tseg, is a story that was on the dust shelf for 15 years. It had been waiting for someone to pick it up and help it shine. And I believe that Houa Production was the right team to do it. Together with an incredible team, we are about to make this story come to life. We're about to bring someone's story to life and see the journey we all as humans travel. Life is full of chapters and the people we meet along the way play certain roles in it. And sometimes it's one chapter that will always keep us in tune and make us wander back to reread it. For us, it's been the journey of Kub Ci and his heartache of loss and the ability to see after being blind. I'm so grateful to everyone at Houa Production who helped give a helping hand to make this project a reality. And in a few weeks, we will see you at Carmike theaters. Until then, never stop living. Become a legend by chasing your dreams and turning them into reality.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

50 Shades Darker

Kuab Muaj Tsuas 2 Review

Txoj Kev Mus Ua Nyab