Fall Magic

It's September! Wow! I felt as if the year had just begun and now it's already almost to the new year of 2018. So much has happened and as much as I try to gather together myself, I am still awed at how fast life can be. I am currently back in school going for my AA in Project Management. I'm enjoying the classes so far. I am almost to the final exam of my second class and I'm doing well. I decided that if I really want to take my business to the next level, I must find it within myself to get the right education to help me move along the path. And returning to school was my only option to get to where I want to be. I have no regrets.


I'm currently 32 weeks along and today I have my final ultrasound to see my baby girl. I'm super excited and I can't wait until she's in my arms. I didn't realize how strong my baby fever was until this past weekend at a birthday party and I held another small baby (3 months) in my arms. I missed the entire feeling and I can't wait until my baby is here. I'm going to smother her with kisses and hugs!


Currently, Tshawb Nrhiav Koj Siab is still in production. We have about two scenes left to film, but it's taking longer than expected due to location issues. We also launched a horror short film to harvest in new talents from the TC. I'm super excited to see that as well. I want to see how creative the rest of the world can be and then reign them into HP's pool of talented film makers. The team and I discussed it and we are pumped to begin. So far, good results of sharing and views, over 20 thousand.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

50 Shades Darker

Kuab Muaj Tsuas 2 Review

Txoj Kev Mus Ua Nyab