Piecing Myself Together



It's been a tough few months for me. I haven't been the same since my mom died and I've really taken a step back to evaluate my life. I find I'm not doing all I can to push myself. I am lacking in certain areas and with the absence of my mom, I'm finding that things are really spiraling into darkness, if I don't hold on. I keep thinking back to the moment she looked at me, right before she died, when one single tear dropped from her eye, and I wonder to myself what went through her mind. Although I dream of her and she's happy and free, that last moment still replays itself in my mind. It haunts me.

I'm beginning a new project now and have decided to make everything new, starting over, with new views, with no beginnings, and no regrets. Regretting is what my mother wished she didn't want have but ended up owning. So I'm going to do as she set out to do and live without regrets.

To be honest, all the letters from my friends and families have given me the newfound strength I need. They don't realize how much they've impacted me and how much strength they've given to me during this time. Thank you all for lending comforting words even in a time when none was found. I am forever grateful for you all.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

50 Shades Darker

Kuab Muaj Tsuas 2 Review

Majurat See Nam Pueng