One Year




It'll be one year next month that we began our journey on Tuag Los Tseg. Since then we've learned a lot, laughed more, and created a bond that has put us together closer. My amazing team at Houa Production is one that I am so proud of. We work so hard together, but we never forget the true meaning of why we do what we do. It's what I love so much about this team. Each and every one of them is multi-talented, driven, and passionate in making a difference in our community. To me, they are all heroes that deserve a badge of honor for their hard work, authenticity, and passion in this production company. We are where we are because they work twice as hard as I do. Thank you guys! You guys mean the world to me. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

50 Shades Darker

Kuab Muaj Tsuas 2 Review

Txoj Kev Mus Ua Nyab