8 months into shooting

We started production in October and have been filming weekends with a month off in December. From then until now, we're about 40% finished with Tuag Los Tseg. It has been an amazing journey for me. I'll admit, directing a film, is not easy work. But I love it. I love seeing the finished scenes we take and I love the friendship we bond over filming. Most of all, I love the energy from my team. It takes a great team to get a project finished, and I have to say, I am working with some of the best people.

It hasn't been that long since I crossed off the bucket list of directing a film and already, I feel as if I've made a difference in myself. I know that the path to go is still yet long and very unpredictable, but there's no doubt, at the end, I will see the rewards. I aim for it and I will not settle for less. The whole idea of settling for less just makes me push myself harder than ever.

So...with that said, the summer months are coming up upon us and what do we have in store? Well, baby number 5 for me, film outside (finally!), and a most amazing journey yet to reveal itself. Always be prepared and never give up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

50 Shades Darker

Kuab Muaj Tsuas 2 Review

Txoj Kev Mus Ua Nyab