Exercising My Mind

It seems as if as of late I have done nothing but exercising my mind. I've read a total of seven books in four days. I have been unfolding romantic conflicts, war memoirs, and murder into my brain. And then I wonder why I dream so much at night without a moment's rest. I find myself even still lost in a spell when my eyes are closed. Do you? 

Yes, I have a creative mind, and sometimes, it leaves me frightened because I seldom seem to have it under control. But when I do, I find that if I feed it some verbs, adjectives, and nouns, it tends to nourish me in return by allowing me peace and quiet. Odd how I find this entertaining and would rather do this than attend a party where I can dance into the wee hours. 

Oh, my, this world has come crashing down to little moments lost in books. There are times that when my husband comes home and I'm still wrapped up in the same position where he left me. His first response is, "Have you moved at all today?" The answer is, "Yes, I have moved. I went to the bathroom and I got up to eat. Answer your question?" But honestly, when I'm lost in a good book or writing a good book, I DO NOT MOVE FROM MY SPOT. Needless to say, I will sit and attack until I'm thoroughly done. Sounds a bit scary, but truth be told, I hate leaving things hanging. Unless I'm writing and I leave it as a cliff hanger hahahahaha.

-Houa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

50 Shades Darker

Kuab Muaj Tsuas 2 Review

Txoj Kev Mus Ua Nyab