Camera, Lights, Action


It seems like it wasn't that long ago when I was approached to write and direct the screenplay for Tuag Los Tseg. Now, the time is drawing near for production to begin. This feeling of amazing beauty fills up my heart each time I go back to read the script. It has been such an astounding journey writing this script, getting to know the characters, and living in their memories and lives. This script holds so much meaning to me because I bled tears giving it life. It made me realize how important life truly is and what a miracle is made of. It gave proof that sometimes when we least expect it, a gift is left for us to unwrap. It is the gift of blessings yet to be told. 

Tuag Los Tseg is ready to begin production on October 25th. We have our entire cast and crew in place and is ready to shoot. Getting everything we needed was a struggle itself. Film equipment is not cheap nor is finding locations and getting together an ensemble. For my first directorial debut, I'll be doing an ensemble cast, something I never thought I'd get to do for a first time. But I am so thankful for this opportunity and look forward to the days of production. Yes, it will not be easy; yes, there will be times where we may want to give up; and yes, there will be misunderstandings, but we will not give up. This story  has waited 13 years to be told. It deserves a name on the shelf of amazing films made in the history of life. It is a life; it is a memory; it is a lesson. 

I wouldn't be here without my amazing crew, who will be working hard with me along every step of the way. A lot of times, people only see the actors and forget the hard working people behind scene. The camera man, the audio, the photographer, the makeup artists to the editor, who will spend thousands of hours working to perfect a scene. They are what keeps this team together because of their dedication, strength, and talent. 

My actors, yes, my actors, my ensemble cast is just beyond words. They are a great bunch who has taught me much in just the few times we've hung around. I have been very thankful to get a very talented group this time and creativity is just blown out of the water. I hardly need to tell them what to do. Rehearsal was a great example. They all came to set prepared and ready to work. I am so proud of my actors for being professional and ready to work when called. 

Film work is a lot of hard work, but the reward of crossing it off your list, is a feeling no one can take away. I invite you to follow along with us as we take this journey. Thank you.

www.facebook.com/HouaProduction 
www.houaproduction.com (coming soon)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

50 Shades Darker

Kuab Muaj Tsuas 2 Review

Majurat See Nam Pueng