Soft Landing

Fall is here and it's been beautiful! The weather is absolutely gorgeous! The leaves are beginning to turn those crimson colors and it's time for those knee high boots and scarves! Not to mention soft sweaters and jackets!

I am getting things in order for production to begin. If you haven't been reading up on me lately, Houa Production is ready to begin production in October. We have our entire cast and crew set and ready to begin. I am so thrilled. For the longest time, I have been hoping to make a directorial debut and my chance has arrived. 

Looking back at my journey, I have to say that I have learned a lot. There are times where I have to laugh at a memory and shake my head because at the time it happened, I didn't understand it. But now, I do, and I believe it had its own reason for happening. Things have been put in order, waiting for me to take the reins.

I have to say, I am a very lucky girl. I scored myself a pretty good husband who sees all that I am worth and supports me for all I am able to do. And then I have my four wonderful children who make me strive for the best. Beyond that, I have a team who is so dedicated to helping me make the best come out of this project. Lucky is being modest. I'd say I am blessed.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

50 Shades Darker

Kuab Muaj Tsuas 2 Review

Txoj Kev Mus Ua Nyab