New Beginnings

As production is set to begin, I am filled with such a deep inner satisfaction that I am beginning to truly live my dreams. At the audition, I got to see firsthand the power of the passion of talented actors who will bring to life a story that has been on the shelf for years. I am so excited to see the beginning of a new chapter unfold.

This story, has stolen my heart away and I didn't even realize it. I am so in love with each and every one of the characters that I find myself daydreaming about their lives and falling in love all over again. As a writer, you must be able to live in your character's moments, feel it, and know it before you can hand it over to an actor to give it breath. I feel that I have given my everything in writing this piece and my keyboards are still stained with my tears. It is a piece of work that has given my heart a whole new meaning to the word of "sacrifice."' I am so endlessly amazed at the feelings I get each time I reread it.

Production is set to begin in October, but we will also be launching a fundraising campaign soon. It is in the process and will be public when ready to be shared. This will be debuting my role as director for my first feature length film and I am beyond thrilled. I can hardly wait until production begins because I just know that I will be left feeling complete and balanced when we wrap up production. All of the actors/actresses, I got onboard are all talented and can bring something to make this story come to life.

Come visit us at www.facebook.com/HouaProduction to see our early behind the scene, meet the actors, and keep up to date with our production process.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

50 Shades Darker

Kuab Muaj Tsuas 2 Review

Txoj Kev Mus Ua Nyab