Just 69 more days...give or take

So...I am now 30 weeks pregnant and can hardly wait to hold my brand new baby girl in my arms. This is my fourth baby and I am so blessed. I've been feeling Braxton Hicks and back pain lately. I'm so excited to see her and hold her. My daughter, Karina, is super excited to have her sister in her life. She's been waiting patiently to have a sister. Her two brothers will be amazed at this little bundle that will arrive. Although I am scared of how Maximus will react since he's still so small and doesn't understand that I will be giving this  new baby attention.

Just 30 weeks ago, I stared at the big blue plus sign that confirmed I was pregnant and was filled with happiness and love. My husband and I are so blessed with these blessings. I can hardly wait!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

50 Shades Darker

Kuab Muaj Tsuas 2 Review

Txoj Kev Mus Ua Nyab