Seeing Beyond The Living





Lift off...the rush to the other side. As soon as I am there, I can feel a rush of calm and I know I've succeeded. I know where I am. I know what I am dealing with. My guides are never far from me and they make me understand that I must fully embrace what is about to happen. 

I become...the entity, a possessed, lost and angry spirit searching for a host to thrive on. I speak in slow, disturbed verses with inhuman sound and I reek of death. 

I become...the savior, a pure unified being with a sword made from iron and a white horse with wings. I speak in ancient dialect with veiled magic and I am full of life. 

I become...the lost, a broken, fragile misplaced soul searching for the footprints to return home. I speak of tears, of pain, of guilt and of hurt. I am empty. 

Return...return home, warrior. Ride the white horse, gather your sword and be invisible as you travel. Cross the threshold of life and don't let the dead claim what is rightfully not theirs. 

This is seeing beyond the living...this is my journey as a shaman. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

50 Shades Darker

Kuab Muaj Tsuas 2 Review

Txoj Kev Mus Ua Nyab