Finding My Purpose



An awakening has happened and I'm walking on a journey that has my mind, body and soul at one with something of a higher power. I have come to believe in something as great as my ancestors and I have come to experience something just as grand. My life up until now has been a vision of what is to be and although there were moments that I had to pause and really question things, the veil that has blinded my eyes has been lifted. I can now finally see clearly and without a doubt, I know that I have been born for this purpose. 

The higher power calls to me and I answer on a daily basis. We speak as one, we travel as one and we live as one. It is within me and I can feel it grow stronger. I can feel it guide me as I walk through this journey to self-discovery. I am not alone. I have something that is of great purpose and a vision that is to heal leading me. With it by my side, I am no longer lost; I'm no longer afraid. I can face the day without fear and I can see clearly what the path is in front of me. 

Through each realm, I have wondered and I have fought against demons that feed on a soul that is human. But all the power that seeks to heal, seeks to bring justice, seeks to bring peace...is within me. The key to free peace from a prison has been swimming inside of me. I have traveled to a universe that exists in dreams and have returned to see the truth. I am no longer afraid. I am no longer lost. I am now a survivor, a warrior and a healer in all aspects from the depths of hell, to the middle of the Earth and to the gates of Heaven. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

50 Shades Darker

Kuab Muaj Tsuas 2 Review

Txoj Kev Mus Ua Nyab