2018 Reflections




Wow! Just like that and 2018 is coming to an end. I remembered when the year began and I was thinking how long it would be until December. And here it has arrived. Christmas was here and already over with. It seems, I blinked and it ended. The Christmas tree is still up and I still am hearing Christmas music, but all that will end soon. And the time to celebrate the last day of 2018 will come upon us. 

My reflections of 2018 are of sadness, growth and love. Sadness is when I think to the moment where I lost my father. It was in early 2018, February to be exact, and I thought about how horrible the year was. It began with so much pain and so much tears. I didn't think I'd grow from it or even breathe again. But I did. Growth is what I found next, growing from the pain, from the loss and from the tragic. To move on, you have to grow, and you have to find the ability to move on, no matter how much it may hurt. Love, is when you know you still have those around you who can help you find the way back to living. Although it may hurt, and it will, you will find a way somehow. 

I'm ready for 2019. I'm not going to set my eyes on yesterday. I'm going to look into tomorrow and the future as that is where everything lies. I've found a new purpose in life and I'm going to use it to live, to give hope and to love. Happy new year to all my readers around the world. May you find hope and love in the coming new year! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

50 Shades Darker

Kuab Muaj Tsuas 2 Review

Txoj Kev Mus Ua Nyab