Love Can Heal




Life is a beautiful gift. No matter how much it can hurt at times, it is a gift. We are able to dream, to live and to love as much as we allow ourselves to. We have choices that either make or break us. We have so much opportunities that open up to us and if we are smart and quick enough, we can grab them. The world is so beautiful, even if there is evil among us. We have so much to give and we can have so much in return.

This morning, after I put my two boys on the school bus, I watched YouTube clips of emotional grooms seeing their brides for the first time. The beauty of a man watching the woman he loves walking toward him and crying had me in tears. I was so overwhelmed with this powerful show of love that it made my heart so full of love. I was bawling and my three year old came to comfort me. When I realized what he must have thought to have come to comfort me, it made me cry even harder. My three year old, Hektor, is an introvert, and he likes being by himself. He doesn't much care to fight with his siblings or do much that involves him speaking to others. So when I felt him comforting me, I was so touched that I ended up just hugging him. It was a moment that I will keep forever.

I'm am emotional woman, which means I speak with my heart and I cry easily. Anything can set me off with the water works. So when I see something beautiful or touching, I'm already sobbing. Like for example, those people who watched the horror film Mama, was scared of it. I cried. I cried because she was only trying to protect her child and I made the mistake of watching this just having given birth to my fourth child and it made me crazy with tears. I'm just an emotional mess when I'm surrounded with life.

Love can heal, honestly, it can. As much as life hurts, love can heal. When I lost my parents, it hurt so much but the love I am surrounded by gets me by each day. It makes me live through the hours and when I look back, I know that the love I have received and have given is the one true recipe to life. Allow love in your life and let it heal you. Forgive and let love heal you. Let love heal you. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

50 Shades Darker

Kuab Muaj Tsuas 2 Review

Txoj Kev Mus Ua Nyab