Tuag Los Tseg Production Wrap

It’s been a year and a half since production began. On Sunday, February 28, 2016, we wrapped up Tuag Los Tseg. It has been an incredible journey filled with learning experiences forever engrained in my soul and a chance to meet people who have become family in my life. These people have helped shape me into being a stronger woman because they all believed I could do something I never thought I could. They are a beautiful team who are humble beings.

This project is 15 years in the making. When I first came across this story, I was shocked that no one had made it into a film yet. I knew it was the one for me to bring to the public. I am truly blessed to have known Nhia Pao and his wife, Mikenecee. They are selfless people who treasure friendship. I’m honored to have walked alongside them in this journey.

I can’t wait to show you our project. It’s time the world saw a film that touched them so deep it will continue to linger on long after. This story isn’t just a story written by a writer behind a laptop. It isn’t a story developed from eating bad food. Or a story developed from insomnia. No. It’s much more than that. It’s a story of a memory. It’s a story about simple folks like you and I who had to grow up in a world where life wasn’t always kind. It’s about the love of a parent for their child, the sacrifices they make; a story about finding love in the darkest of times; learning to forgive even when it hurts more than you will ever know. It’s about the human heart and how it will never forget promises made, lives touched, and how love saved a broken soul.


I’m getting ahead of myself. In order to really know the story, you must go back to the beginning. And the beginning always holds mishaps, grudges, and sometimes even hate. But it will slowly melt away when the middle arrives with love, hope, and light. But what happens at the end? It brings us back to the moment of truth and that moment of truth usually either will set us free or bind us down. Tuag Los Tseg is all of this and more. Please continue to follow us on Facebook for all updates about our release dates. Thank you for your continued support through our production phase. We wouldn’t be here without your love and support. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

50 Shades Darker

Kuab Muaj Tsuas 2 Review

Txoj Kev Mus Ua Nyab