Rehearsals Begin Again

It's almost the end of 2014 and with it closes a great chapter of my life. It began with a dream and then reality sunk in. It has touched some of the deepest parts of my life and I am left with a feeling of hope and gratitude. I have to say that I've learned more than I expected and I have taught more than I thought I would. In the end, I am left with the satisfaction of achievement. 

2015 is arriving, fast. I have begun to write down what is needed to make it even better than 2014 and I came to the quick realization that the next year will be even better. Yes, all thoughts race to the end and wonder if everything will ever be the same again once I turn everything around. But then I know that if I don't take the chance, I will never know. 

Rehearsal will begin in January and shooting will take place shortly after. From the beginning of January to the beginning of June, we will be shooting every weekend, making a project come to life. I am beyond thrilled. I am so excited that I feel as if I can hardly begin to put things together as we begin again. 

Thanks for always supporting. I hope to hear from you all as I take this journey. 

With Love,

Houa

Comments

  1. Please do keep me posted with your thoughts. I will support all the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for stopping by to read my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for stopping by to read my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

50 Shades Darker

Kuab Muaj Tsuas 2 Review

Txoj Kev Mus Ua Nyab