A New Rising Chapter



The sun never fails to rise. No matter what happened the previous day, it will rise again. There are days where I feel as if my own sun won't rise. But I see how much I've traveled and the pain that persists fades. I don't think I will ever fully look at another sunrise without thinking of my  mother. She's there, constantly, and it keeps me safe at times because it makes me feel as if she's really watching me. But there are also times where it haunts me. Because I know for certain that shes' never coming back.

I've loved only one man in my life, my husband, and I've been with him only. He's the one who captured my soul from day one and has held it in his hands. When I am weak, I  turn to him. Some might think this makes me dependent, but honestly, he's taught me so much about being different. He makes sure I don't rely solely on him. I do so much for everyone, but he's the one who makes sure I still have time for me. At the end of the day, he's  my salvation, my savior.

This new chapter of my life, turning a new leaf over after death, is a battle I'm still trying to get over. But I know that in time, I will win and I will never forget the battle I fought. The pain still resides in me deeply. I've been through a lot, but I've come out a champion in all my scars and wounds.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

50 Shades Darker

Kuab Muaj Tsuas 2 Review

Txoj Kev Mus Ua Nyab