Half a Year Gone By

Can you believe it's been half a year already? Doesn't time just fly by? It's crazy how fast time flies by and how little or a lot we can accomplish within that time frame. Well, for me, it's been crazy with a capital C. First, I had my baby. Yes, I had my son, Hektor Thaj Yeeb Vang. He was born on June 17, 2015 at 2:08 in the afternoon. He came out weighing five pounds, ten ounces, and was 20 inches long. The most perfect little bundle of joy. He was born on a Wednesday and on Thursday, we came home to his four siblings, who absolutely adore him. He's growing up wonderfully and has been a little angel so far...well, at least during the day. The night time, he's still learning he needs to sleep =) But it's ok. He's my little prince.

July is here and with it, some beautiful weather. I am beyond thrilled that this year, I got to meet a friend, who has been an inspiration to my writing. Like she said, we met through a book, a book I wrote. We became fast friends and pretty soon, letters were exchanged, gifts were sent through mail, and a bond was formed. I got to meet her this year and spent an afternoon with her. She's humble, joyous, and beautiful in every way. Life throws us some curveballs, but with it, it also dusts us with some beautiful fate and journeys. Ger Thao is one of them.

Filming is going to be picking up next month again. We begin rehearsals this month and are ready to roll (literally) into film. We've got so much to do and I'm super excited to begin. My amazing team has been determined, full of drive, and I am thrilled (tickled even) to start again. It's going to be a lot of hard work, long hours on the set, and possibly exhaustion, but with the team I work with, it's going to be amazing. Catch us at www.houaproduction.com or visit our fan page at Facebook www.facebook.com/HouaProduction. Click on the link below for our new trailer. Enjoy your summer!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YACAZikjw-E

 Houa Production cast and crew members

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

50 Shades Darker

Txoj Kev Mus Ua Nyab

Kuab Muaj Tsuas 2 Review