2013

2013 is here! I spent my last night of 2012 surrounded by families, having fun drinking, playing games, and reflecting on fond memories. I have made goals for myself for this year and I will share them with you. First, I will be running my very first 5K marathon this April and I am so excited! My goal is to run a marathon every year. I have found that running is a great way to release stress, lose weight, and maintain my sanity. Number 2, EXPAND MY FAMILY, LOL! I have 3 children and I would love more! Yes, my husband and I want a large family since we both come from very large families. I want my children to know that they have sibilings they can turn to if and when my husband and I are no longer there. Third, my writing career! As you know, I had my second book published last August and I am working on getting my third published soon. Writing is when I can truly let go and be whoeve I want to be without worrying.

So what are your goals and resolutions? Please share with me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

50 Shades Darker

Txoj Kev Mus Ua Nyab

Kuab Muaj Tsuas 2 Review